Helping web3 users never miss an opportunity
What are web3 abilities?
Everything you can do based on the tokens you hold and the smart contracts you’ve interacted with: mints, airdrops, access, votes, renewals, etc.
What you’ll be making
Come build the core infrastructure for helping each web3 user discover all the opportunities available to them: the doors their tokens unlock, the new communities they can join, the loot they can claim, the financial products they have access to, and more.
Where we are headed
- All abilities will be aggregated by Daylight’s cataloging machine and community
- Ability feeds will be as ubiquitous as transaction history screens in wallets
Who we are
Our team has been in crypto and working together since 2019, and we are backed by crypto native VCs. We believe comprehensive ability coverage is only possible through a strong community, and that ability feeds should be free and available to all.
💰 Competitive pay and generous equity
🧑🏽⚕️ Full medical, dental, vision insurance
🏝️ Flexible time off
Please include any relevant links and why you believe you are a good fit for the role. If it’s a fit, we will invite you to start the interviewing process:
- Hiring Manager Call - 30 minute conversation with Kyle to discuss the role, Daylight, and your background
- Technical Call - 30 minute conversation with Morley to understand your experience
- Coding Exercise - Complete a technical assessment related to the role’s work
Daylight is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Daylight does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.