Daylight tells you everything your wallet address can do: derivative mints, airdrops, votes, token-gated chats, token-gated events, token-gated ecommerce experiences, and more. We call these things you can do “abilities”, and they are the most fun experiences you can have in web3. Daylight delivers these meaningful experiences to all web3 users across the wallets and web apps that use our API.
We are looking for a highly-experienced backend engineer interested in building a team. Great candidates would also be considered for a co-founder / CTO position.
We are backed by crypto-native investors and have been working together in crypto for the past four years. Our team is building a core piece of web3 infrastructure - the ability layer - and we are seeking an experienced backend engineer with knowledge of and passion for the web3 space.
Tech Stack: Node.js, Typescript, Postgres, AWS, Heroku
- Build clean, maintainable, and well-tested backend code
- Collaborate with product to define, prioritize, and build
- Design backend REST APIs for usability and for scale
- Build and manage a team of backend engineers
Projects you may work on:
- Build the Daylight API - a robust, scalable, and developer-friendly API that the biggest web3 apps and wallets will use
- Engineer Daylight’s Cataloger backend, building a service that ingests abilities across many sources and serves up abilities via API
- Deep experience with modern backend technologies like Node.js, Typescript, AWS, and Postgres
- Appetite to work on complex products with autonomy and creative freedom
- Experience designing and building out programmatic APIs
- Experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
- Excitement about and/or experience in making web3 more friendly
To apply, email us at email@example.com. Please include any relevant links and why you believe you are a good fit for the role. If it’s a fit, we will invite you to start the interviewing process:
- Hiring Manager Call - 30 minute conversation with Kyle to discuss the role, Daylight, and your background
- Technical Call - 30 minute conversation with Morley to understand your experience
- Contract Project - Complete a small, paid project related to the role’s work
Daylight is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Daylight does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.