The portal to your token action items
Helping web3 users never miss an opportunity
What are token action items?
Everything you can do based on the tokens you hold and the smart contracts you’ve interacted with: mints, airdrops, access, votes, renewals, etc.
Our community catalogs all token action items, and the Daylight frontend and API make it simple to see what your or your users’ token action items are.
Our team has been working in crypto since 2018 and is backed by crypto native VCs. Come build the core infrastructure for helping each web3 user discover all the opportunities available to them: the doors their tokens unlock, the new communities they can join, the loot they can claim, the financial products they have access to, and more.
Tech Stack: Node.js, Typescript, Postgres, AWS, web3
- Build clean, maintainable, and well-tested backend code (Node)
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define, prioritize, and build
- Design and architect backend REST APIs
- Guide Daylight ecosystem members as they integrate
- Grow your web3 expertise and network
Projects you may work on:
- Build the Daylight API - a robust, scalable, and developer-friendly API that the biggest web3 apps and wallets will use
- Engineer Daylight’s core backend, building a service that ingests token action items across many sources and serves up token action items via API
- Create the backend for Daylight.xyz’s own web app - the first application layer over the Daylight API
- Deep experience with modern backend technologies like Node.js, Typescript, AWS, and Postgres
- Appetite to work on complex products with autonomy and creative freedom
- Experience designing and building out programmatic APIs
- Experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
- Excitement about and/or experience in making web3 more friendly
💰 Competitive pay and generous equity
🧑🏽⚕️ Full medical, dental, vision insurance
🏝️ Flexible time off
Please include any relevant links and why you believe you are a good fit for the role. If it’s a fit, we will invite you to start the interviewing process:
- Hiring Manager Call - 30 minute conversation with Kyle to discuss the role, Daylight, and your background
- Technical Call - 30 minute conversation with Austin to understand your experience
- Coding Exercise - Complete a technical assessment related to the role’s work
Daylight is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Daylight does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.